Appliances connection Complaint
Bad Customer Service - LG
Called their customer service to double check that the billing is alright.
Well, it barely helped, they have actually processed that only about a week later. Well, called customer service again and had to communicate with quite an ignorant girl who ignored my concerns about the timely delivery and could not address issues. Still waiting for the fridge, very dissatisfied with the customer service - she has put me on infinite hold. Ignorance should not be tolerated.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Appliances connection reviews
- Failing your customers
- Not honest
- GE Cook Top
- Horrible experience
- Never again!!
- Do not buy!
- Charged my card but won't send my product
- WORST company ever!
- Poor Service & Delivery
- Ticket # 4EF4B7CC59D42
- Very cheap pricing
- LG Washer and Dryer never arrived
- LATE Delivery cost me A LOT
- Incorrect, Damaged Stove & Horrible Service
- Worst, worst, worst, horrible, terrible shopping experience on the web...
- Ports and Customer Service
- Extremely POOR Customer Service
- AT&T customer service sucks
- Poor customer service
- Customer Service SUCKS
- Terrible Customer Service
- Ulta Kennesaw, Ga
- Terrible customer service
- 100% Customer Dissatisfaction
- customer service
- APPALLING CUSTOMER SERVICE...
- Horrible customer service! Do reconsider when thinking about booking from this website.
- Customer Service
- Best Customer Service Experience
- GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE - SYLVIA (851153)
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you