Appliances connection Complaint
Broken item - return policy is a joke!
My item arrived months late and broken (they incorrectly advertised it as being in-stock). I then discovered that their advertised "30-day hassle free guarantee" is a complete joke. Several infuriating weeks of dealing with their unresponsive, verbally abusive customer service ensued. I never did get my money refunded.
The weirdest part was that my item had been %u201Cout of stock%u201D with the manufacturer for several months. Yet somehow the broken one I received had a manufacture date of 2012. Are these crooks buying up damaged items and passing them off as new? I can%u2019t prove anything, but is a bit suspicious.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Appliances connection reviews
- Failing your customers
- Not honest
- GE Cook Top
- Horrible experience
- Never again!!
- Do not buy!
- Charged my card but won't send my product
- WORST company ever!
- Poor Service & Delivery
- Ticket # 4EF4B7CC59D42
- Very cheap pricing
- LG Washer and Dryer never arrived
- LATE Delivery cost me A LOT
- Incorrect, Damaged Stove & Horrible Service
- Worst, worst, worst, horrible, terrible shopping experience on the web...
- Damaged item - joke return policy!
- Bad Customer Service
- Nice Return Policy
- Best Buy changed return policy and we got caught unawares
- Eve's Addiction, broken earrings and still no refund
- broken policy
- Terrible Return Policy
- Return/Refund Policy of Target
- Target broken Accent Table.
- Kohls Return Policy is Dishonest
- Babies R Us return policy is fraudulent
- Return Policy is a big secret
- Bad return policy & low quality clothes
- Refund not acceptable
- Best Buy return policy
- Wal Mart return policy for online customers
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you