Appliances connection Complaint
Damaged item - joke return policy!
My item arrived months late and broken (they incorrectly advertised it as being in-stock). I then discovered that their advertised "30-day hassle free guarantee" is a complete joke. Several infuriating weeks of dealing with their unresponsive, verbally abusive customer service ensued. I never did get my money refunded.
The weirdest part was that my item had been %u201Cout of stock%u201D with the manufacturer for several months. Yet somehow the broken one I received had a manufacture date of 2012. Something fishy is going on here.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Appliances connection reviews
- Failing your customers
- Not honest
- GE Cook Top
- Horrible experience
- Never again!!
- Do not buy!
- Charged my card but won't send my product
- WORST company ever!
- Poor Service & Delivery
- Ticket # 4EF4B7CC59D42
- Very cheap pricing
- LG Washer and Dryer never arrived
- LATE Delivery cost me A LOT
- Incorrect, Damaged Stove & Horrible Service
- Worst, worst, worst, horrible, terrible shopping experience on the web...
- Broken item - return policy is a joke!
- Item ID m372571056
- Best Buy changed return policy and we got caught unawares
- HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Terrible Return Policy
- Return/Refund Policy of Target
- Have you been Ripped Off by AppliancesConnection.com?
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SUCKS
- Kohls Return Policy is Dishonest
- Exceptionally bad customer service bad return policies
- Babies R Us return policy is fraudulent
- Return Policy is a big secret
- Bad return policy & low quality clothes
- Customer service
- Best Buy return policy
- james russell copper based pan set
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you